Update: OnePlus has recently announced that the OnePlus Buds Pro will go on sale in India starting August 26th through the OnePlus’ website, Amazon, and will cost Rs. 9,990 in the country.
Original Article: The much-awaited OnePlus Buds Pro has officially launched with some unexpected features to compete with Apple and Samsung, especially the active noise cancellation and fast charge ability that will surely grab your attention. Furthermore, you just have to spend an affordable amount of €149/$149.
The OnePlus Buds Pro was unveiled along with the flagship killer Oneplus Nord 2 making the OnePlus enter the TWS family making high claims. Let us read further and know all about these earbuds.
Features of OnePlus Buds Pro
With the tagline “Oneplus Buds Pro- Hear the Unheard” these most premium true wireless earbuds consists of the following features:
- Instant pairing
- Powerful immersive sound with 3 mic setups in each earbud.
- New OnePlus Audio ID feature to create your own unique hearing profile by customizing sound experience.
- 38 hr of battery life ANC on and a fast charge in just 10 min with the Oneplus warp charge fast charging technology.
- IP55 water-resistant with IPX4 rated case.
- Smart Adaptive noise cancellation upto 40 dB reduction to hear every detail.
- 94ms low latency gaming mode for OnePlus devices running on OxygenOS11.
- Crystal clear calls with precisely calibrated voice isolation.
- Offers three modes -noise cancellation, Ambient, and ANC off.
- It also supports Qi wireless charging.
Specs of OnePlus Buds Pro
Learning from the mistakes made previously in the designs of the OnePlus Buds which were disliked by the customers, this time the OnePlus Buds Pro has been designed keeping the comfort of the wearer in mind. The short slanted stem design with interchangeable ear tips is something nice to have a better fit with a rectangular case with the OnePlus logo on the lid and a single button on the inside. Moreover, the other specs are as follows:
- 11mm dynamic drivers with support for SBC, AAC, LHDC, APTX codecs.
- Capable to support Dolby Atmos audio.
- Consists of Bluetooth 5.2 for wireless Audio streaming.
- Claiming 40db of noise cancellation in extreme mode and 25 dB of noise cancellation in ambient mode.
Price and Availability
The OnePlus Buds Pro featuring all these amazing details is priced for €149 in Europe and $149 in the US, however, the Indian pricing is not revealed just yet but it could be around Rs. 13,000. Talking about the color, earbuds will be available in two colors – Matte Black and Glossy White color.
Claiming to set your music free, earbuds will go on sale from September 1st in the US and Canada whereas in Europe from August 25. No information is available for its retail in India but yes the announcement mentioned that the OnePlus Buds Pro will be available via Amazon, the OnePlus website, the OnePlus experience center, and other retailers.
For now, this was all about the post. Do tell us in the comment section what you think about the features and specs of the recently launched OnePlus Buds Pro.