Reliance Industries’ digital organization Jio and chip creator company Qualcomm have joined hands to dispatch the JioGames Esports stage. The mainstream online shooting game Call of Duty Mobile (CODM) Aces is going to be the first games to be highlighted on the JioGames stage.
It’ll be authoritatively called ‘Call of Duty Mobile Aces Esports Challenge’. The coordinated effort will likewise bring energizing gaming encounters across India through numerous challenges later on.
Call of Duty game, distributed by US-based Activision Publishing, is a contender of PUBG that is banned in India.
JioGames Esports is an activity by Jio to fabricate a hearty homegrown Esports ecosystem. Qualcomm Snapdragon and JioGames plan to make a stage that won’t just drive gaming-focused content yet will give a preparation ground to gamers to sharpen their abilities for more expert level opportunities, an assertion directed through the Jio stable said.
“Mobile gaming is one of the quickest developing segments in India. Practically 90% of the gamers in India are utilizing their mobile as their essential gadget for gaming. Aside from predominant graphics capabilities, the present gamers additionally need a quick, consistent network and dependable battery life.” said Rajen Vagadia, VP and president, Qualcomm India.
“India is a critical industry for Qualcomm Technologies, with a gigantic crowd for, portable gaming as well as live streaming gaming content. We needed to team up with a brand like Jio that profoundly comprehends the chance and matches our conviction, not just in the standout encounters our innovation conveys, yet additionally in the gigantic gaming capacities of Indians in the hyper serious universe of mobile Esports,” he added.
“Call of Duty Mobile Aces Esports Challenge” Tournament Details
- The competition “Call of Duty Mobile Aces Esports Challenge” will be open for both Jio and non-Jio users.
- Both solo players and groups (5v5 group plays) can take part in the competition.
- There is a prize pool of Rs 25 lakhs for the triumphant groups.
- The matches will be broadcast live on JioTV, Esports HD Channel, Facebook Watch, and YouTube JioGames channel.
- Enrollment for the competition started on April 1. CODM account should be of above Level 7.
- The enrollment for solos will close on April 11 and 5v5 group plays will close on April 30 and there will be no enlistment and participation charge for the competition.
- The qualifiers are on June 11, and the finals are on June 20.
You can register on Jio Games
[…] the real world. Sequeida not only converted his old Nerf gun into a controller, but he also played Call of Duty with […]