Disney has announced that ‘Shang-Chi and the Legends of the Ten Rings’ will be streaming on Disney Plus at no additional cost as a part of the platform’s second-anniversary celebration “DisneyPlusDay” on November 12th. Also, Disney Plus will expand into new Asia-Pacific markets i.e in South Korea and Taiwan on Nov. 12 and in Hong Kong on Nov. 16.
Now, apart from this, Disney has announced that it will be introducing new movies, shows, Marvel and Star Wars specials, National Geographic, and Disney itself as part of “a grand-scale celebration of our subscribers across the entire company.”
Now here’s everything coming on Disney Plus on November 12:
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (#1 movie in the world right now)
- Jungle Cruise will be made available to all subscribers (no Premier Access required)
- The New original Home Sweet Home Alone
- A new series of shorts called Olaf Presents from the world of Frozen, along with Frozen Fever, Feast, Paperman and Get a Horse
- A new special on the origins of Star Wars character Boba Fett and on the Marvel Cinematic Univers
- Pixar animated short Ciao Alberto, featuring characters from Luca.
- The first five episodes of the second season of The World According to Jeff Goldblum
- And a new short from The Simpsons paying tribute to Disney’ top brands
In order to watch any or all of these on DisneyPlusDay, one must be a subscriber to Disney Plus, which costs $7.99 (Rs. 299) monthly, or $79.99 (Rs. 1,499) for a full year.
Besides streaming, Disney has many theatrical releases on the way as well, including Eternals in November and West Side Story in December.