Talented character artist Hossein Diba has recreated the characters of GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, and GTA IV. As firstly highlighted by Kotaku Diba has turned the ugly old characters of the GTA franchise into lifelike 3D models.
Hossein Diba has worked with many high profile companies like CD Projekt Red, WWE, and more. Check out more work from him right here.
Let’s take a look at these remastered 3D lifelike models made by Hossein Diba
- Now the first one from those remastered characters of Diba’s is mute criminal Claude from GTA III.
- The second remastered character is mobster Tommy Vercetti from legendary GTA: Vice City. (still one of my personal favorites)
- The third remastered character is gangster Carl “CJ” Johnson from GTA: San Andreas.
- Finally, the fourth character is Niko Bellic from GTA IV (the most serious GTA game ever).
- And now for Bonus round, Diba has created a 3D lifelike model of Rochell’le from GTA: San Andreas.