The anime Jujutsu Kaisen made huge waves across the world when it premiered last October. It has a total of 24 episodes.
It adds up to new things and unique superpowers known as the cursed techniques. And like any other good shonen anime, the more we get attached to the anime the more we come to know about the protagonist and antagonist.
So let’s start the top ten rankings of the cursed technique from Jujutsu Kaisen:
#10 Ten Shadow Technique
Fushiguro Megumi inherited one cool cursed technique, he can summon powerful shikigami to assist him in battle.
- He was able to summon powerful guardian forces, which to some extent resembles the features of most fantasy games.
- The sorcerer can control 10 summons at once if he wants.
- The summons for the creature was done through the shadows, which act as a portal for Megumi Fushiguro.
So far in the anime, he has summoned seven different variations of shikigami, they are listed below:
- Divine dogs.
- Divine dog: Totality.
- Great serpent.
- Max elephant.
- And last but not least a cursed technique used with the combination of nue and toad that is known as “The well’s unknown Abyss”.
#9 Straw Doll Technique
Kugisaki Nobara is a 1st-year student at the Tokyo metropolitan Curse Technical college. She is a cute-looking girl with a fierce attitude. Having exceptional cursed techniques.
- She might be wielding strange tools, a hammer, and a nail but she knows how to use them at their best.
- For emergency cases she is having a voodoo doll, using her straw doll technique she can kill the enemy from a large distance with very ease.
- And even she can use the black flash cursed technique.
#8 Idle Transfiguration
Mahito is one of the antagonists in the anime series Jujutsu Kaisen. His powers are one of the scariest ones in the series so far.
- He can change the shapes of the souls using the cursed technique “Idle Transfiguration”
- In the anime, he is trying very hard to use his technique on everyone he can use.
- He can use other people’s souls as his weapons.
- He can clone himself.
- He can change his body shapes and use his body as a weapon.
- After he has touched the soul of the person, the person is under his control and has to follow Mohito orders.
- He changes the soul into a monster, and then never changes them back into normal form ever again.
Aoi Todo, the most muscular one in the anime series till now, has a crunchy attitude sometimes but he excels in the field of martial arts. His physical abilities are very superb, not even comparable to anyone.
But on the upper hand with his physical strength,h he has a mysterious cursed technique called BOOGIE WOOGIE, it was first seen when he was fighting his BFF itadoriYujii.
- The cursed technique he used was so awesome that, when he claps his hands he can switch his position with anyone and anything which gave him an upper hand in all the battles.
#6 Black Flash
In the anime series, I was amazed to see the black flash converting from the cursed energy.
It is a cursed technique used by many jujutsu sorcerers, it has been used many times by Itadori Yuji, most importantly when he was fighting cursed spirit hanami, he was able to land multiple hits on hanami.
- Black flash is a strong hit with the curse technique where the user gets in the state of cursed energy awareness.
- This technique is not so easy to gain, it requires the full concentration of the user. Only a few users can gain this superb technique.
- When someone gets up to the level where he can use black flash the color of cursed energy changes from blue to red and black.
#5 Domain Expansion
Another cursed technique shared by jujutsu sorcerers and cursed spirits alike is a barrier technique known as Domain Expansion.
- This is a last resort curse technique that traps one’s opponent inside the barrier wall which sort of brings everyone in the immediate area inside a world in the image of the user’s jujutsu, the person who activates the domain expansion has a big advantage over his/her opponent. The area is filled with the powers of the user and gives them an upper hand in domain expansion.
- We have seen Few of these in the first season such as Jogo’s coffin of the iron mountain, a place filled with Lava and flames, Sukanas malevolent shrine which slashes people to BITS, and Satoru Goju’s visually epic unlimited void.
- While the domain expansions summer has more chance at winning if they effectively trap their opponent, the survival of one who is trapped strongly relies on a high level of his cursed energy fighting talents and wit.
#4 Cursed Speech
Tuna, Salmon, seaweed tuna mayo. Those are the most common words that come out of Toje Inumaki’s mouth. While this makes her of fun and aloof character the boy has a very serious reason to talk this way.
- The power of his Jujutsu lies in his speech so for him spoken words can have great consequences. It’s a word linked to food.
- Apparently, his curse technique is simply named cursed speech, which allows him to infuse anything he says with cursed energy.
- This allows him to command people to do certain actions like stop, to fall asleep, to run away, or even to explode, when he uses his blast away command which results in an enormous explosion well this is a very powerful curse technique to have, it comes at a price the stronger the words are the more he hurt himself in the process.
- When he uses to blast away on a special grade curse he fell to his knees bleeding profusely from the mouth with “great power comes great pain”.
#3 Dismantle and Cleave
When Itadori first ate that cursed finger to help his high school friends from cursed spirits roaming around the school, little did he know that he would be infusing himself with the consciousness of one of the most powerful cursed spirits in the world.
- Now and then Sukuna takes over granting it a dory with some cool tattoos and an extra pair of eyes.
- On top of looking darn scary when Sukuna is in control uses mainly closed range techniques such as dismantle and cleave as the name suggests dismantle is mostly used to slash opponents while when using cleave we can use his cursed energy to buff himself and increase strength to match or overcome his opponent.
- Since Itadori hasn’t swallowed all of the cursed fingers yet we’re in for a quiet ride when he finally does Sukana is already extremely powerful living inside his teenage vessel but the more his body parts are returned the more his power will increase. That’s Sukuna! Deadly creature!.
#2 Reverse Curse Technique
Runner-up entry goes to special grade Jujutsu sorcerer and teacher Satoru Gojo‘s reverse curse technique, this op ability basically turns cursed energy into positive energy.
- It’s important to mention that the technique has variations that can be used in all sorts of ways.
- When it comes to Shokoyeri Tokyo jujutsu high’s doctor, she uses a scale for healing purposes. Gojo On the other hand channels cursed energy reversing it into positive energy and combining the power with his limitless technique which makes his enemies go kaboom!!!.
The crown of #1 goes to Satoru Gojo. I am literally a die-hard fan of Gojo, so it’s not really a surprise that his limitless Kos technique wins today’s zenith crown.
This cursed technique grants Gojo the power to have absolute control over space making it possible for him to manipulate every single atom hanging around him so far in the anime we have seen two techniques drive from limitless, makes infinity -make him pretty much untouchable as people who try to attack him end up hitting the infinity between himself and the opponent.
- The other one called hollow purple is more on the offensive side using this technique Gojo combines two of his powers, blue attraction and red repulsion which create a powerful purple beam that distorts the fabric of space destroying anything that comes into its path.
For more such awesome content on anime do enable the notification, so that u don’t miss any interesting facts. Also, do leave your thoughts in the comment section below, and give us your views on Jujutsu Kaisen.